Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Eat Her Out On Cake And Cunnilingus Day - April 14

March 14 was Steak and BJ Day, a fake holiday made to celebrate going down on men. I don't know who created it, but I suspect it was a dude. Well, the ladies didn't want to be left behind so they declared April 14 Cake and Cunnilingus Day. You get a little of nature's dental floss with a serving of delicious Devil's Food for the devil in both of you. If you, whether you are male or female,  master muff diving, you will make many friends - or have a special friend for life.

I remember the first time a man went down on me. The problem is that I don't remember the man who did it. My first cunnilingus burned into my brain, though. I had never heard of it, and I had never experienced anything like that before. His tongue pressed against my pussy, and it felt soft, warm, and arousing. I came harder than I had ever come before. It was fantastic. I wonder how many other young women (especially those like me raised in a conservative environment) had never heard of going down on a woman when plenty had heard about and been encouraged to suck cock. Women's pleasure has for too long been relegated to the back bench.

Cunnilingus was my new friend.

I'd known for years what intercourse was supposed to be like. I also knew how to give a good BJ. However, no one had told me about muff diving. I had no idea that special attention could be given to my pussy, and when a man went down on me for the first time, I came so hard I could have caused an earthquake.

Too bad so many guys think a woman's pussy is The Icky. Why is that? It's clean. It doesn't smell all that bad. I noticed that the same guys who think a woman's pussy smells and tastes bad expect their woman to give them BJs. I say, hey guys, if you want a woman to go down on you, it's only fair that you go down on her. Not too keen on the smell or taste? Use a flavored warming lube. She's really not that bad. Nothing to be afraid of.

So, I have a special interest in cunnilingus. Guys, if you want a woman to eat out of your hand, eat her out until she comes so hard she begs for more. I'll tell you what women like when it comes to muff diving.

Keep in mind that many women find direct clitoral stimulation too sensitive. I'm one of them. Use your fingers and your tongue. Inhale her aroma. Lap your tongue flat against her lips and clit. Move slowly. Some women don't like fast flickering motions against their clits. Above all, remember to breathe.

When in doubt, ask what she likes. Ask her to guide your head to the right spots. Don't limit yourself to your lips and tongue. While you're going down on her, put your index finger (or two fingers if she's moist enough) into her vagina. Move your fingers in the same motion as your tongue. Make sure you don't limit yourself to her clit. Use your palm, fingers, and tongue all along her pussy. Move your fingers in and out of her vagina while you suck on her clit. Use her favorite sex toy. She'll love it.


The more she moans and writhes, the better is your technique. With practice, you will have her coming in your mouth, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment