Thursday, February 26, 2015

In a bit of a quandary


In a bit of a quandary

I am in a bit of a quandary, and it is all thanks to Blogger. For three, almost four, years I have produced The Crypt of Morbius. Only now Blogger have decided to bring in a new adult content policy, which is laid out below.

Starting March 23, 2015, you won't be able to publicly share images and videos that are sexually explicit or show graphic nudity on Blogger.
Note: We’ll still allow nudity if the content offers a substantial public benefit. For example, in artistic, educational, documentary, or scientific contexts.

As I write this the statistics for my blog read as follows:

624 posts

As sorting through each of the 624 posts, and deleting any images Blogger are going to basically ban, will take longer than their deadline, I am left with no option to delete every single post and start from scratch.
Why Blogger have taken this decision, after all the years it has been running, they don't explain but I know I am not the only blogger who is pissed of with this ruling.
So to all my friends and followers I would like to apologize for what I am about to do, but hope you will continue to follow, and enjoy, The Crypt of Morbius.


This is J S Morbius saying thank you for listening and I hope to see you in the new look Crypt very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment