Saturday, January 28, 2012

Up close and kinky with the Ladies from BDSMBookReviews



Naughty Nights Press is very proud to have with us this weekend, the lovely kinky ladies from BDSMBookReviews.
Yesterday was devoted to the luscious Lady Lucretia.
Today is being devoted to the heavenly kinkster, Helen.
So get your kink on and enjoy!

Thank you for inviting the ladies of BDSMBookReviews to your blog. I'm Helen aka 1kinkyreader. I honestly have little idea of what to talk about today. I like kink. I like kink in my real life and I like reading kinky stories. My interest in BDSM and kink came about because of what I was reading. I remember when the erotic romance craze began, and I loved it. But the same thing over and over became a bit repetitive. Wasn't there more to erotic books than using shock value verbiage? Then I read Holding the Cards by Joey Hill. Ohhh...my whole outlook changed. I definitely liked the idea of a man chained up for a woman's pleasure.
For the longest time, I kept my kinky interests a secret. I enjoyed reading about enslaved men and women surrendering to a strong dominant, but I never tried it. At this point I was confused. Was I dominant or was I a submissive? It was a learning process. I liked to control, but sometimes I liked the idea of submitting to a strong man. Yeah, key phrase here: liked the idea. In reality, I wasn't all too good at handing over control. In fact I sucked at it.
So, did this mean I was dominant? Eventually I got the opportunity to find out. I picked up a wooden hairbrush and gave a spanking to a very willing, attractive young man. I loved the marks. I loved how he squirmed, squealed, whined. He was in pain, yet he kept himself in place awaiting more. To please me? You bet! Did I love it? Oh yeah! I felt such a surge of power. It was then I knew I liked being in control, dominant, along with being sadistic.
Since that day when I was unsure of myself as a dominant who liked inflicting pain, I've built on my skills and have become quite adept at handling a flogger or whip over a young male submissive's flesh. I still love the marks. I still love making a man squirm and whine yet he remains poised for more strikes just to hear me chuckle with wicked sadistic glee.
I still love reading BDSM and kink. Books are a great way to get new ideas of how to torture a poor boy into submission. There is nothing as fun as  seeing a strong alpha man falling to his knees because of the pain I caused...and watching him rise again and ask for more.
Follow me on Twitter @1kinkyreader
www.bdsmbookreviews.com
E-mail info@bdsmbookreviews.com for advertising rates.


We hope you have enjoyed our weekend with BDSMBookReviews and please don't forget to go and view their website.


You can find BDSMBookReviews at the following places.
Fetlife  


No comments:

Post a Comment