Thursday, January 20, 2011

Interview With Erotic Lesbian Author J.T Langdon!



J.T Langdon is the author of several erotic lesbian novels including the Lady Davenport's Slave trilogy, Hard Time, and Sisters of Omega Pi. He joins us today to share a tidbit about himself.


Welcome J.T.

Hi Gina.


1. Tell us a little about yourself.

Hmm. I’m a vegetarian and have a perverted mind. Those are the most important things to know about me!

2. When did you realize you wanted to be an author?

I always enjoyed coming up with stories, and having little adventures in my head. But it wasn’t until my late teens that I started to think I could write this stuff down in a structured way.

3. What was the first fiction you ever wrote?
Was it for publication? What reaction did you get?


The first fiction I wrote was a ghost story for grade school. The rest of the class seemed to like it!

4. What author or book, if any, influenced your writing? Why?

I can’t really think of a particular book that influenced my erotica writing. But in general, I find "Walden" by Henry David Thoreau to be very inspiring.

5. What is your most & least favorite part of writing?

The least favorite part of writing is easy… editing. I hate it. HATE it. It’s tedious and mind numbing. Looking for errors that spellcheck doesn’t catch, fixing grammar, etc. Ugh! When I’m done with a book or story, mentally I am ready to move on because by the time I’m done I’ve gone over it so many times in my head that it’s old, old, old! My most favourite part is finishing and feeling that sense of satisfaction because I have completed something, and put into words what I saw in my head.

6. Do you have a ritual to get you ready to write? Something special you do to psyche you up?

I burn incense and meditate naked. Ok, not really. But that sounds like a good answer for a smut writer to give.

7. After writing for hours at a time how do you relax?

I listen to music. Definitely.

8. Where do you write?

At me desk.

9. Does your environment have an impact on what or how you write?

Well, I like it quiet. No music, no distractions.

10. What is your opinion of writer's groups? Do you find them helpful? And how did you find yours if you have one?

They can be very helpful in finding out information about publishers, etc. I confess, though, I don’t really participate in them.

11. What are some of your pet peeves in life?

Stupidity, close mindedness. And slow drivers. Ack!

12. What is your advice to aspiring writers?

Keep at it. The biggest thing that separates those who are published and those who are not is those who are didn’t give up.
It can take awhile, and aspiring writers can get frustrated and discouraged, but you have to keep trying.

13. What can you tell us about what you are currently working on or just recently had released?

I’ve been on a little break, so I haven’t had anything new out for while. But I’m currently working on a collection of short stories.
Should be published later this year!

14. Is there anything else you would like to add that we might have missed here today?

In the long run men hit only what they aim at. Therefore, though they should fail immediately, they had better aim at something high. – Henry David Thoreau


J.T, thank you so very much for joining us today on Naughty Nights Press. You are certainly a man of few words and get straight to the point in an interview but the good thing is I know you save your best words for your work.
You have an awesome, naughty sense of humor that just keeps me giggling as I read through some of your answers here today despite my intention to remain professional (which never works when I speak with you).

Thanks for your inspiring words of wisdom to our aspiring authors out there. It is great for them to see the encouragement and know that all of us have been in their shoes at one time or another.

J.T, in my opinion luv, you rock! And that is just the way it should be!

You can visit JT Langdon and find his books/stories on his website “The Ramblings of JT Langdon” at www.jtlangdon.com

Join J.T Langdon's fan page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/JT-Langdon/338351927362

****************


Some information on one of J.T’s books and the cover page used today:

“Kiss Me Quick: Sixty-nine Short Tales Of Lesbian Lust”

Sixty-Nine Short Tales of Lesbian Love and Lust! Hot on the wings of successes like Hard Time and She Devils, best-selling Sapphic author J.T. Langdon returns with an all new collection of ultra-short stories about women who love women. In this generous compilation of sixty-nine stories, you will meet some of the most fascinating and sexy lesbians ever gathered in one book: Natalie, an ecologically conscious woman who finds showering together to save water offers more than environmental rewards; Mistress Athena, who helps a young woman discover the freedom to "surrender" to her Sapphic desires; Kylie, who discovers a new way to begin Valentine's Day; Nadia and Billy, who meet on line, and then in the flesh; Caitlan, a slob who learns better, when her roommate applies a little corrective discipline; and sixty-four others.

In the Library Reviews hails J.T. Langdon's lesbian fiction as "beautifully written, charged with emotion." Read "Kiss Me Quick!", and you will discover why.



And I want to share and excerpt from one of the short stories J.T has on his site that I can pretty much guarantee will make you want to go read the rest!

This is a blurb from "The Girl Next Door" by J.T. Langdon

"Oh fuck! Yes!"

I'm at it again, first thing in the morning, on the bed, naked, spreading my legs like a two dollar whore and running the wand over my cuntlips. Though I miss having a lover this is better than any tongue I've ever had inside me. There are attachments for it; I've seen them in the Good Vibrations catalog, but I don't think I could survive them. The wand is addicting as is. I buzz it against my clit and almost scream with pleasure. It's that intense. Shit, the first time I used it I almost passed out. Now I can go five, even ten minutes before I come. I have been at it for seven minutes and am close to orgasm.

Then the fucking doorbell rings. Goddammit! Couldn't they have waited another minute? I think about not seeing who it is and finishing but I've lost my concentration and once I do not even the magic wand can pull that rabbit out of a hat again.

I switch off the wand with a grunt of frustration and get out of bed, covered in sweat, the first dribbles of come trickling down my thighs. That's how fucking close I was. I slip into my black silk kimono and tie the sash loosely around my not-so-slim waist, padding barefoot out of my bedroom and storming down the hall. I am pissed. It's Labor Day, for crying out loud. Don't people understand what that means? I want to be left alone. I want to be in bed with the wand against my pussy and come until I am so exhausted I fall asleep in a pool of sweat and juices. Is that too much to ask?

When I get to the door I am steaming. Unless the person standing out there is from Publisher's Clearing House and is holding an oversized novelty check for ten million dollars, their life isn't worth a cold, hard damn. I fling open the door with a string of curses on the tip of my tongue but my anger is soon forgotten.

I have never seen the woman before, but I want her bad. She is probably my age, that is, in her mid thirties, with a slight paunch, dressed in faded jeans and a sweater with the sleeves pushed up to her elbows. Her auburn hair is loose, resting on her shoulders, and I imagine running fingers through it while she goes down on me. I am so lost in lustful thought it takes me a moment to realize she is standing on the porch with Mama Cass, my Golden Lab. That shifts my gears.

"Cassie, what are you doing out there?" I say in a voice that belongs to my mother. I let Mama Cass in the house. When I turn back to the woman on the front porch she is checking me out. I realize how I must look, standing there in my kimono, hair mussed, smelling of sex. Our eyes meet. I am not one to blush but I do for her.

"Hi," she says.

I smile. "Hi. Where did you find her?"

"She was running around the street," she says.

"Well, I have no idea how she got out," I say. "Thanks for bringing her home."

"It was no trouble."

I lean against the door frame, feeling the cool September air slipping under my robe. "Do you live around here?"

"No, actually," she says with a lilt in her voice that makes me wet, "I'm visiting my aunt. She lives next door?"

"Oh, right," I say. The woman next door is nice enough, older than time, but she bakes me cookies at Christmas and we talk sometimes when she catches me coming and going. She and I get along just fine.

"She said the dog was yours, so I brought her over."

"Well, thanks again," I say to her when I really mean "I want to bury my face in your pussy."

"You're welcome," she says. "I guess I should go."

I am disappointed. But what did I expect? Then I blurt out, "But do you have to?"

"No," she says. Her smile tells me there is hope.

*****************


I would like to take this opportunity to remind you all that Naughty Nights Press is looking for aspiring and established authors to submit their work for the launch of our small publishing company in July.

NNP specializes in the creation of erotic and erotic paranormal romance however we do host a number of other erotic and romantic genres for our readers so get those stories in now! Be a part of Naughty Nights Press from the beginning.

Now how many authors can say they actually started their career with the launch of a new publishing company? YOU CAN, if you submit, submit, submit!

Work that sits on your desk will never get published so make your dreams come true, send it to Naughty Nights Press at nnp@mistressjournals.com now!






Information for this post is "borrowed" from J.T Langdon's web page with the sole purpose of promotion of his work. All information and photos remain the copyright of J.T Langdon.

Information for “Kiss Me Quick: Sixty-nine Short Tales Of Lesbian Lust” courtesy of http://shop.renebooks.com


Post By:
~ Lady Gina Kincade, The Mistress
Author of Erotic and Erotic Paranormal Romance

Mistress Journals Erotic Stories Forum, Founder and Administrator
www.mistressjournals.com
The Mistress Journals of Gina Kincade Blog
http://themistressjournals.blogspot.com/
Naughty Nights Press (NNP) Blog
http://naughtynightspress.blogspot.com
Owner of Naughty Nights Press (July 2011)
http://mistressjournals.co.cc/MJS/mjsindex.php










Copyright ©2009-2011 Mistress Journals
Naughty Nights Press (NNP)

No comments:

Post a Comment